Best Viewed As
3.01 (US & UK)
16 Mar 2001 (US)
27 Aug 2001 (UK)
Season of Death
Alternate Titles: (none)
· Cast & Crew
Unable to face a future without Aeryn, having lost his ability to speak, and still a target of both Scorpius and the neural clone, John is a helpless bystander as his crewmates search for some means of healing his body and soul. Meanwhile, Grunchlk's shady dealings come back to haunt him, and Zhaan undertakes a dangerous effort on Aeryn's behalf.
Grunchlk signalled Scorpius as soon as Crichton arrived at the Diagnosan's facility; all the while the Neural Clone was attempting to signal his Command Carrier, Scorpius was already enroute.
The removal of the physical chip does not similarly remove the Neural Clone from John's mind; it continues with its own "personality" intact, although it is now suffering as much as John from the enforced contact, and attempts to drive him to suicide as a means of ending their mutual pain.
John apparently now remembers at least some of the events of "Won't Get Fooled Again", referring to the chip's actions in stopping his brain function cold.
Scorpius now knows, through his control of Grunchlk, that the neural clone's personality still resides in John's mind.
Without the actual physical chip as backup, the clone is no match for John's own mind.
Scorpius describes Crais as a "vengeful traitor". Despite his previous cool sendoff of Crais and Talyn a year ago, he may not be as dispassionate on that subject as previously believed.
Peacekeepers apparently dispose of their dead by "burial" in space.
John truly does want to die, now that Aeryn is dead, and Zhaan is willing to assist him in that action.
In spite of everything, John's sense of honor seems intact; he is still unwilling to accept a tissue transplant from a living donor.
Under some circumstances, Stark is willing not merely to aid a dying individual, but to kill. While he says his actions were merely a merciful release of the Interion's trapped spirit, there is no way to know how true that claim is.
Grunchlk set Plonek's cryogenic pod to automatically open on a time delay of three arns, as a precaution against Scorpius. He may get queasy during the "messy parts" of the Diagnosan's operations, but he must have a thorough knowledge of the facility's systems, in order to program the pod without Tocot knowing anything about it.
The Scarrans discovered where Scorpius had his coolant rods installed, and paid Grunchlk to hide one of their spies in a cryogenic pod until Scorpius returned for a checkup.
The Scarrans knew that Scorpius was obsessed with Crichton when Plonek went into cryogenic suspension; he recognizes the name and its significance as soon as Grunchlk mentions it.
991 is a very high rating for Peacekeeper pilots; Officer Kobrin says it is higher than any other active pilot besides himself.
Stark could hear the distant mental voices of the Interions in stasis, but not Aeryn. There is apparently a line in the dying process, beyond which even he cannot pass.
Aeryn's body was being kept "alive" by the cryogenic pod (even though her spirit had fled), possibly because Grunchlk might have been planning to keep her as a donor.
Scorpius has developed a healthy respect for Talyn's abilities. Having secured the chip, Scorpius' main concern is that Crais and Talyn not discover his presence at the facility, presumably because his Marauder would be no match for Talyn's weaponry.
Zhaan is able to draw on Stark's abilities, even when he is unconscious; his native energy is all she needs to boost her own strength sufficiently to achieve Unity with Aeryn's spirit.
Zhaan says she is trying to restore Aeryn because she loves her, but more importantly, John loves her. She gives Aeryn her spiritual energy freely, as a gift, knowing what it will cost her.
Recovering from cryostasis is a fairly quick process. Both Plonek and Aeryn are fully functional when their pod doors open.
Grunchlk apparently remains in the cryogenic pod where Plonek placed him, when Moya leaves the facility.
The Scarran's mental energy/heat projection abilities fail in the extreme cold outside the complex.
Crais and Talyn are probably unaware that Aeryn has been resurrected.
The crew believes Scorpius was killed when Talyn destroyed his Marauder.
Scarrans' natural body armor is strong enough to break D'Argo's knife, but can be holed by repeated blasts from a Qualta Blade.
The Interions are sufficiently genetically compatible with humans to serve as a source of neural tissue transplants, for Tocot's operation on John's brain.
The two remaining Interions are now on Moya, at John's request.
Per Scorpius, as regards Talyn and Crais, First Command has "taken care of that situation".
Scorpy has a new Gammak Base ready to begin operation, with hundreds of techs waiting to apply the information extracted by the neural chip.
Chiana and Jothee have both betrayed D'Argo, by having sex in the galley.
Despite letting Zhaan bring her back, Aeryn doubts that she should be alive.
Aeryn and John have finally declared their love for one another outright, but Aeryn is unwilling to consummate the relationship, citing her experience with PK crew dynamics. Aeryn knows (from having shared Unity) just how much Zhaan sacrificed, and is unwilling to let another person (especially John) do likewise for her in the future.
Having given Aeryn most of her spiritual energy, Zhaan is dying.
- How did Grunchlk know to alert Scorpius of John's presence? Has Scorpius deployed wanted beacons across the Uncharted Territories, as Crais did? Or is the reputation of Moya and her crew spreading on its own?
- Scorpius flinched when Grunchlk shot himself -- does his control device transmit bidirectionally?
- Did the Diagnosan use cerebral fluid or neural tissue to repair John's brain? Grunchlk mentions both.
- What was John chewing when he returned to confront the Neural Clone?
- Aeryn initially refused Zhaan's help in returning to her body. What changed her mind, and so quickly?
- Did Moya's crew allow the remaining "donors" at the facility to complete the dying process, or did they leave everything as they found it?
- In The Flax, Aeryn had never heard of CPR. Yet, Rygel performs CPR on the Diagnosan -- where and how did he learn this technique?
- What did Scorpius mean when he said that First Command had taken care of the situation with Talyn and Crais?
- Beautiful work in the scene where Scorpius demonstrates his physical control of Grunchlk by closing and opening his/their fist.
- Lovely work with Aeryn's resurrection sequence, particularly her Unity with Zhaan.
Harvey: "Death is the only sensible course, John. For everything there is a season, a time to be born, and..."
John: "A time to die, yes, yes, yes. The Devil quotes scripture."
An Old Testament biblical reference from the Book of Ecclesiastes (Chapter 3, Verses 1-8):
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Aside from any religious significance, this passage was made popular, of course, by the 1960s rock group The Byrds with the song "Turn, Turn, Turn" (adapted by Pete Seeger).
"The Devil quotes scripture" is an adage with its roots in Shakespeare. In "The Merchant of Venice" (Act I Scene 3), Antonio declares:
Mark you this, Bassanio,
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart:
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!
John: "Can I get a Hell Yeah?"
This quote is the signature line of professional wrestler "Stone Cold Steve Austin".
The move that John executed (in addition to the elbow drop) is called the "Stunner", and is the same wrestler's signature end move.
Just prior to his and D'Argo's attempt to leave the surgery, John -- presumably to test his speech restoration -- starts to quote the tongue-twisting nursery rhyme "Peter Piper".
Translator Microbe Report
||process which releases the occupant of a cryotube
|Cellular maintenance functions
||part of a cryotube's technology, used to maintain the occupant's body in a semi-living state
||a cryotube's life-suspension process
||individual capsule, in which a single being can be placed in cryogenic suspension
||another name for a cryogenic pod
|Encoded message pulse
||method of signal transmission (Peacekeeper)
||Crichton's nickname for Plonek
||substance which, when injected, causes a quick and painless death
||describes a psychological condition where an implanted neural personality "bleeds" into the host mind, until it is able to sustain itself even when the physical portion of the implant is removed
||possibly upset or tired: "You look pretty rounched."
||foodstuff, possibly prepared in a pressure-cooker
||pejorative: "I'm trying to get rid of that yarbo and his gunship from my planet."
"Death is the only sensible course, John. For everything there is a season, a time to be born, and --"
"A time to die, yes yes yes. The devil quotes scripture."
- Neural Clone, John Crichton
"And as for you...do NOT make me tongue you!"
- Ka D'Argo
"Hey, where are you going?"
- Ka D'Argo, Tocot
"D'Argo...Aeryn's gone...I want to die."
"Aeryn died so that you could live, John. She would want you to keep fighting."
"Lost...still hear Scorpy..."
"Listen to me. The chip's out. Its tendrils are dead. The Scorpy in your head is merely a remnant...an impudent wraith, buzzing in your ear. You're stronger than he is. Show him."
- John Crichton, Ka D'Argo, Stark
"Hey, Harvey, let's have a little chat."
- John Crichton
"This brain ain't big enough for the two of us."
- John Crichton
"Can I get a 'Hell Yeah!'?"
- John Crichton
"Pray for your soul, Scorpy, if you have one. And pray for the soul of Aeryn Sun."
- John Crichton
"I'll, uh, consume this in a room without detonating crockery, thank you very much."
"I might have use for you, later."
"Whoa! I hate the cold."
"Freeze or fry."
- Ka D'Argo, John Crichton
"Do you think he's following?"
"Better hope he is!"
"Sounds like you got a plan."
"We're gonna bring him out here, and see how he likes being in the cold."
"And what if he likes it?"
"Look, one plan at a time!!!"
- John Crichton, Ka D'Argo
"Have you come to reassign me?"
"I have come to take you back."
- Aeryn Sun, Zhaan
"Why are you doing this?"
"Because I love you. More importantly, because Crichton loves you. You must take this gift, not for my sake, but for his."
- Aeryn Sun, Zhaan
"Warm up the hot cocoa, baby, here we come...it's jammed! I can't believe this! You have got to be kidding me!"
- John Crichton
"You may have forsworn the Peacekeepers, but before you act, consider your fellow Sebaceans."
"You consider one Sebacean who died at your hands: Officer Aeryn Sun."
- Scorpius, Bialar Crais
"Damn shame on two counts: too quick, and I wasn't there to see it."
- John Crichton
"Finished making your rounds?"
"Mmhmm...I shouldn't be here."
"This is exactly where you should be. I love you."
"I love you, too."
- John Crichton, Aeryn Sun
Comments from Cast & Crew
David Kemper, January 27, 2000
Anthony Simcoe, January 27, 2000
- Question: Do you have any plans to direct an episode of FARSCAPE?
Anthony Simcoe: I hope to. Maybe in series 3, but we'll see. It's very difficult to schedule that, because we have such a small regular cast. On other shows, it's easier to write a character for an episode. But on Farscape where we run two units, it's very difficult to find the time.
Justin Monjo & Rowan Woods, May 11, 2000
- Moderator: <truthseekr> to <Moderator>: Rowan we've seen you direct 2 of Justin's scripts (TTS & AHR) thus far. Are we going to see more of you two pairing up in the future? How are decisions on who directs what script made?
RowanWoods: Well, we're pairing up outside of Fasrscape but I don't think it will be until series 3 until we pair up again.
RowanWoods: I hasten to add that Justin and I are both married in case you get the wrong idea about my last answer...not to each other!
JustinMonjo: good save Rowan, they'll never know what's really going on now.
Anthony Simcoe (Posting to Official Website, May 17, 2000)
Farscape Season Two Wrap, June 15, 2000
- Moderator: <Myrl> to <Moderator>: Can we expect to see anymore costume changes with the crew. Because all that leather is gonna get pretty smelly.
Kemper: It's smelly now. Stay tuned. Terry Ryan and his gang are the best anywhere, and lots of sartorial adventures are in the offing.
- Moderator: <LadyJade> to <Moderator>: During season 2, will they have a "Christmas on Moya" or celebrate any earth or alien traditions?
DavidKemper: Have you been talking that Ben again? Perhaps for season 3.
FrooniumRicky: I've seen the Moya Christmas ornament, tho.
- Moderator: <DaniRoyer> to <Moderator>: Tony, TWWW was amazing. Are you looking forward to directing in season 3? What types of episodes do you like to direct?
TonyTilse: Can't wait for season 3, and I like any eps that come out of the script dept!
TonyTilse: Maybe fewer eps with Ben in season 3??
TonyTilse: hee hee hee
- Moderator2: <Gmmas> to <Moderator2>: Ben: are you looking forward to season 3? Have the producers/writers given you hints of what's to come, or do they leave you in the dark?
Ben: I finished my final shot of season two... one and a half hours ago
Ben: Bring on season three... I'm ready.
Ben: but... they do have to write the scripts first.
- Moderator2: <MaKeever> to <Moderator2>: Ben, how do you think Chricton keeps his positive self-image when he is constantly put down upon by all the others? (LOVED that scene with Pilot "Have you checked the pulse LIGHT yet?"
Ben: Never thought about a self image thing... hmmm
Ben: maybe we should start to worry.... season three, John gets "help" for low self esteem...
Ben: "come on John... you can do it... open that door..."
Ben: I think John is too busy trying to stay alive to worry about his esteem.
- Moderator2: <stargatetravler> to <Moderator2>: Ben, what would you like to see done on the show that hasn't been done it?
Ben: I live in fear of what is to come. And any idea I might have would be twisted by Kemper/Monjo/Manning in such a way to rally the SACC into a frenzy.
- Moderator2: <BigNoseBob> to <Moderator2>: Ben, do you think you will ever get revenge for all the punishment dealt to you (Crichton)?
Ben: I will have my revenge.
Ben: I'm plotting as we type.
Ben: Kemper better look out.
- Moderator2: <Amra2> to <Moderator2>: Ben, we all have noticed that your Character has been portrayed somewhat more darkly, does this contintue throughout Season 2?
Kemper: Ben and darkly? I can comment. We will put more light on him next year.
Ben: That actually means... I will be toasted on a spit over an alien heat source.
- Moderator2: <CB> to <Moderator2>: Ben, during the episode "A Human Reaction", we can see a picture of John during his high school years in a football uniform. And in "Mind the Baby" we see John teaching D'argo Rock, Paper, Scissors. Do you think that John would teach D'argo and Aeryn how to play football?
Ben: Touch or Tackle?
Ben: it has potential.
Ben: Perhaps we could use Rygel for kicking practice.
David Kemper, with Richard Manning & Ben Browder ("Bruno"), August 17, 2000
- Moderator: <CoolJackFrost> to <Moderator>: Any chance the intro will be updated to mention Scorpius instead of "insane military commander"?
Kemper: You smokin!
Kemper: Watch for season 3!!!
- Moderator: <CaptainHornblower> to <Moderator>: David, we have not seen the terrace set for a while in the show. Will we ever see that again?
* Moderator likes that set a lot, too. *
Kemper: The terrace is a hard set to shoot on.
Kemper: Much Computer Graphics.
Kemper: Much $$$.
Kemper: Next season, Crichton may just find himself reason to go onto the terrace
Kemper: from time to time.
- Moderator: <Kifaru> to <Moderator>: David, do you know that your deal re: Crichton shirtless has been expanded to the remainder of the series?
Kemper: I am already in waist-deep dren with BB for auctioning off his
Kemper: body parts just to get you guys to deep-six a damn trout.
Kemper: Do NOT make my life any more difficult!!!!
- Moderator: <valleyofstags> to <Moderator>: The SACC wants to see Crichton live an easier life in the Uncharted Territories, however physical danger is one of the quickest ways to create conflict in an ep. Ben, will SACC be angry with you after "I'm So Vain"?
Kemper: And as for SACC--
Bruno: I adore the SACC... long live the need for it.
Kemper: LISTEN UP, TROUT-HEADS--
Kemper: Danger comes with the territory. If you can't take it, flip channels
Kemper: when the really dangerous parts come up.
Bruno: But the day Kemper and co. stop beating John up is the day he is truely dead.
Wayne Pygram, September 21, 2000
- Moderator: <FrooniumRicky> to <Moderator>: Wayne! (Not that we'll necessarily Listen, but:) What would you MOST like your character to do in Season 3... and also LEAST?
WaynePygram: Hi Richard! Nice to hear from you, hope all is well.
WaynePygram: Everything is signed sealed and yet to be delivered
WaynePygram: see you soon
WaynePygram: Mostly I would like to reveal something more of Scorpius in his domestic world
WaynePygram: I think it's interesting to reveal aspects of Scorpius to the audience before they are revealed to the others of this world (i.e. my coolant rod).
WaynePygram: I think it is important that we discover more about Scorpius' history, family and how he has risen to the position he has amongst the Peace Keepers
WaynePygram: now least......
WaynePygram: I do not wish to give the command "John Crichton seize him
WaynePygram: .... alive!
Justin Monjo, February 08, 2001
- Moderator: <Lyme> to <Moderator>: Okie. Now, I remember it being said, at some point, that each season of farscape was planned to have a different 'look and feel'... like, season 1 is lighter, and more often has happy endings. Season 2 was darker, and more tragic *coffDMDcoffcoff*. Can you give us any hints as to what Season 3 will be like?
JustinMonjo: Re: Ricky's first episode, season three is the Season of Death
JustinMonjo: It's full of surprises and we are all very excited about it. I would say its bigger and better than ever.
- Moderator: <kiwiseyes> to <Moderator>: Hi Justin. We have heard about one new cast member at least. Without giving too much away, of course, how have the new cast settled in?
JustinMonjo: They are settling in great, we can hear the screams from here.
- Moderator: <Rygel-Estrogen-Brigade> to <Moderator>: Stark seems to come and go based on Paul Goddard's availability. Are we going to see more of him in season 3?
JustinMonjo: Yes, he is a permanent member of our crew and has a new outfit, you'll be seeing *much* more of him.
- Moderator: <PKRulzes> to <Moderator>: Justin, I know you're probably not able to answer this but I have to know. Aeryn Sun is undoubtly one of most popular characters on the show and a lot of fans were greatly upset by the finale. Are there plans for Aeryn that figure in Season Three?
JustinMonjo: Aeryn is dead...and when you are dead...you're dead.
Anthony Simcoe, May 01, 2001
- Eron_inui: anthony how long does it take you to get all your make up on i know that the cardasians from startrek for example take like three hours atleast
Anthony_Simcoe: I used to take 4 1/2 hours I have now got it down to 1 40 minutes
Anthony_Simcoe: I take the top of my head and my costume off after every take so I spend the whole day walking around in boxer shorts.
Anthony_Simcoe: Dignity dignity dignity!
Anthony_Simcoe: I have legs only a mother could love [wink]
- Xenajules2: How is your new costume working out this season? Is it any easier to move around in?
Anthony_Simcoe: Yes, my new costume is working out very well.
Anthony_Simcoe: It's slightly hotter than my season 2 costume.
Anthony_Simcoe: But easier to get on and off. So because I only wear it in between takes, I am a lot happier with it this season.
Richard Manning, May 02, 2001
- kelley102673: how's it coming with the added responsibilities of executive producer this season?
Ricky_Manning: It's going fine. It has not been easy dealing with twice the number of groupies. But I am trying not to let the side down.
Ricky_Manning: The title basically just means, that they like me (I guess)
Ricky_Manning: And a slightly better parking space.
- slade95816: When the series was created, was there ever a long-term masterplan for plot development and character arcs? If so, how flexible is it?
Ricky_Manning: It's pretty flexible. Rockne (the great one) and David (the other great one) have a very very general arc in mind.
Ricky_Manning: They haven't even told me what all of it is.
Ricky_Manning: (So perhaps they are lying to me)
Ricky_Manning: So there is a plan in mind but it is not overly constraining.
- Blue-Adept: Is there anything you'd do different if starting Farscape from the beginning
Ricky_Manning: Actually, I cant think of anything.
Ricky_Manning: Like all shows, it took us a little while to find a path that works best for us.
Ricky_Manning: I guess perhaps we could have found it quicker. On the other hand some shows never do find it so all in all I have to say there isnt a whole lot I have to change.
Ricky_Manning: Except I wish we would have found Justin Monjo sooner.
Ricky_Manning: You will get an interesting glimpse into more than one peacekeeper's histories in the episodes to come.
- vacush: Hey Froonster! Will we ever learn how the war between the PK's and the Scarrans began? Or perhaps a little history between the 2?
Ricky_Manning: As I said earlier, You'll probably get a little glimpse. The Scarrans haven't gone away.
Gigi Edgley, May 3, 2001
- TrueBlueZhaanFan: DId it take a lot of practice to get your FS accent down pat?
Gigi_Edgley: Is it down pat yet??
Makalia: Most definately Gigi
Gigi_Edgley: I kept trying a conciense effort to keep Chiana's accent mid atlantic/alien
Gigi_Edgley: It was funny when I went in to do the audition and I asked them what accent to use and it seemed all american producers have met only american aliens and australian producers have met only australian aliens.
Gigi_Edgley: So throughout series 1 she swung from polar opposites.
Gigi_Edgley: And now she tends to be more mid atlantic. With Nebari characteristics creeping in here and there.
- xakilia: hi Gigi! does the make-up come off easily? wot time do u have to start in the morning and how late @ nite?
Gigi_Edgley: The make up is still on it stays on 24 hours its easier that way!! LOL
Gigi_Edgley: No just kidding
Gigi_Edgley: The makeup has gone down from 5 hours to 2 1/2 hours with 2 makeup artists working on me each day.
Gigi_Edgley: Then the shoot day roughly goes anywhere from 6 hours to 16 hours.
Gigi_Edgley: And it take about 45 minutes to wrap up
Gigi_Edgley: In series 1 and 2, I was picked up roughly around 4 am and got home about 8 pm each night.
Gigi_Edgley: But now I get picked up around 5 am Yay!!! sleepin!!! LOL
Guy Gross, May 15, 2001
- Moderator: <Gmmas> to <Moderator>: The new opening theme is exciting...tenser...what sort of guidelines were you given in developing it?
Guy: OK wait, I knew this would be asked. I've prepared an answer hang on
Moderator: (prepared??? is that allowed?)
Guy: maybe read it all later.. but here it is:
Guy: The music for the season three opener was created over a 3 week period. It was decided that rather than simply create a new arrangement of the previous theme, I would compose an original theme that made gentle musical references to the old theme. As a result the credits read: "theme composed by Guy Gross, adapted from the original theme by Subvision"
Ben Browder, Mat McCoy (w/Fiona Gentle and Tim Mieville), Lily Taylor, & Richard Manning, July 12, 2001
- Puppeteering Team: Fiona is famous for the Diagnosan Tocot from Ep 222
- Moderator: <Revolos55> to <Moderator>: Hi Fiona - What exactly did you do as Diagnosan Tocot?
Puppeteering Team: The lip sync and the totally bizarre gibberish.
Puppeteering Team: (Matt did the expressions and the nose.)
- Moderator: <stayler> to <Moderator>: Hi Fiona and Tim, Fiona, tell us about the facial portion of Tocot and what itr was like to operate/act in?
Puppeteering Team: Thomas Holesgrove was actually in the body suit and therefor did the head movements.
Puppeteering Team: Matt and I did the facial expressions (mouth, eyes, nose etc.)
Puppeteering Team: He was really good fun to do.
- Moderator: <Busco> to <Moderator>: If you could change any scene or line from a past Farscape episode, what would it be?
FrooniumRicky: ooooooo, good q
FrooniumRicky: Have to give that one a moment's thought
FrooniumRicky: (Talk quietly among yourselves)
FrooniumRicky: (while I'm thinking)
FrooniumRicky: ooo, I found a line I want to change
FrooniumRicky: per the earlier q
FrooniumRicky: it's in Season o'Death
FrooniumRicky: when Aeryn's come back and Crichton can't believe it
FrooniumRicky: and she's explaining
FrooniumRicky: and she says that Zhaan saved her
FrooniumRicky: "She did a Unity thing"
FrooniumRicky: I don't think that's what was written
FrooniumRicky: A "Unity thing" sounds like some kinda dance
FrooniumRicky: Shake your Unity Thang
FrooniumRicky: o, well
- Moderator: <GutPageant> to <Moderator>: Do you think you've weakened the impact of death for a Farscape character by having too many resurrections?
FrooniumRicky: Excellent point
FrooniumRicky: As they said in Spinal Tap, "it's such a fine line
FrooniumRicky: between stupid
FrooniumRicky: and clever"
FrooniumRicky: I agree that it's good to leave some of 'em dead
FrooniumRicky: elsewise it doesn't mean much
Farscape Wrap Day Extravaganza, July 26, 2001
- Moderator: <GutPageant> to <Moderator>: Claudia--How wild was it at the beginning of Season 3, with Aeryn 'dead', to read speculation about yourself--things like "She must be renegotiating for more $$$" or "She must be pregnant"?
ChickWithGun: How funny, i didn't read or hear of any such speculations...
- Moderator: <shokoti> to <Moderator>: Hi Froon! What's your favourite episode in season 3, that you did or didn't write?
FrooniumRicky: that I Did write... hm, hard to say, I've liked 'em both so far
FrooniumRicky: that I Didn't write... hey, if I don't have to write it, it's always my favorite